February 17, 2011

Meet the Trashmaster!

Come meet the Trashmaster!

I’ll be at the Portland Home & Garden Show on Thursday, Feb 24, 11am-2:30pm. I’ll be at the Metro Healthy Homes booth talking with people about greener cleaners and composting. Two of my favorite things! Bring your favorite tips and tricks or bring your burning questions. I’ll also bring a couple of composting books I plan on giving away here next month.

I will also be at the Portland Fix-It Fair on Saturday, February 26, where I’ll be staffing the Portland Recycles! Booth from 11am to 2:30pm. I’ve attended the Fix-It Fairs before and had a blast. I’m happy to be giving back this time.

I doubt I’ll have my cape in time for either of these appearances, but I’ll see about a big “T” on the front of a T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment